Schnoodle Dog Breed Guide
Learn all about Schnoodle dogs and puppies. Includes Schnoodle dog breed photos & videos, plus in-depth information about the breed’s history, appearance, lifespan, personality, health, care, grooming, training, exercise needs, suitability and more. All about the Schnoodle dog breed, a mix of two popular purebred dog breeds.
365 day planner for 2019 with a day to a page for effortless scheduling.January 1 – December 31, 2019 – Daily schedule includes space for notes, to-do list and daily priorities; space to write daily events, engagements from 6 am – 8 pm.12-month one-
List Price: $ 18.00
Price: $ 3.99
Schnoodle Dog Breed Facts
A schnoodle is a domestic dog. It is a cross between a schnauzer and a poodle. Due to this cross-breed, the schnoodle is consided to be a hypoallergenic dog breed. Schnoodle is a portmanteau combining the two breed names.
Schnoodles are usually a cross of the smaller breeds of schnauzer and poodle. As such, the weight of an adult schnoodle can range from 10-80 pounds. Giant Schnoodles, the larger breed created by the pairing of a Standard Poodle and Giant Schnauzer, can weigh between 65 and up to 85 or 90 pounds for the largest of adult males. Schnoodles may possess the rough hair and strong body shape of the schnauzer, or the thinner shape and the curly hair of the poodle, or any combination of these characteristics.
All About Schnoodle Dogs & Puppies
History of the Schnoodle Dog Breed
Schnoodle Dog Breed Appearance
What does a Schnoodle dog look like?
Temperament and Character of the Schnoodle Dog Breed
Schnoodle Dog Breed Health Issues
Do Schnoodles have any health problems?
Schnoodle Dog Breed Care
Schnoodle Grooming Tips
Schnoodle Exercise Needs
Schnoodle Nutrition & Feeding
- Royal Canin Miniature Schnauzer Adult dry dog food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Miniature Schnauzers 10 months and older
- Exclusive small-shaped kibble helps Miniature Schnauzers pick up and chew their food
- Reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to help protect a Miniature Schnauzer’s sensitive skin
- Supports a Miniature Schnauzer’s vibrant coat with tailored levels of amino acids to help maintain its signature intense coat color
- Promotes weight control with appropriate balanced formula to help maintain an ideal weight
Royal Canin knows what makes your Miniature Schnauzer magnificent is in the details. With their distinguished mustache, Mini Schnauzers are beloved family dogs ready to please and protect their owners. They can benefit from the right diet that promot
List Price: $ 36.99
Price: $ 38.69
- Contains one (1) 30 lb. bag of IAMS PROACTIVE HEALTH Adult Minichunks Dry Dog Food Chicken
- Veterinarians recommend IAMS – we’ve got your dog’s diet down to a science
- Real, farm-raised chicken is the 1st ingredient
- Builds strong muscles with quality protein
- Maintains healthy digestion with a blend of fiber and prebiotics
- Supports a strong immune system with antioxidants.Replace 1/2 cup for each 1/2 can of Iams with Chicken and Rice (375 g can)
IAMS ProActive Health Minichunks Dog Food is veterinarian recommended and made with real ingredients. Our recipe starts with farm-raised chicken and includes wholesome grains and veggies. Plus, our quality, easily digestible ingredients provide your
List Price: $ 34.99